Australia establishes new safe travel zones > 자료실

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

사이버홍보실

자료실

KLCSM과 관련된 다양한 자료를 모아 두었습니다. 필요하실때 다운로드 받아 사용하십시오.

Australia establishes new safe travel zones

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 402회 작성일 22-03-23 17:42

본문

Australia establishes new safe travel zones

by The Editorial Team

December 29, 2021             

According to information provided by GAC, Australia has established new Safe Travel Zones.

These zones regard the following countries:

• New Zealand: All fully vaccinated travellers who have only been in either Australia and/or New Zealand for 14 days prior are permitted to travel between Australia and New Zealand, without the need to apply for a travel exemption into participating jurisdictions.

Singapore: Fully vaccinated Singaporean passport holders who are departing Singapore directly to Australia (i.e. no transit between the two countries) are permitted to travel to Australia without the need to apply for a travel exemption into participating jurisdictions.

• Japan: Fully vaccinated Japanese passport holders who are departing Japan directly to Australia (i.e. no transit between the two countries) are permitted to travel to Australia without the need to apply for a travel exemption into participating jurisdictions.

Republic of Korea: Fully vaccinated Korean passport holders who are departing South Korea directly to Australia (i.e. no transit between the two countries) are permitted to travel to Australia without the need to apply for a travel exemption into participating jurisdictions.

그누보드5

부산광역시 중구 충장대로5번길 22 l Tel : 051-661-6100 l FAX : 051-661-6294

COPYRIGHT©2020 BY KLCSM CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.